If you are interested in the financial sector and wish to gain experience in a bank with global network, we might have the perfect role for you. We are looking for a team player, who is keen on efficiently handling many different tasks and delivering high quality on time to join us as securities settlement Operations Officer. The position is fixed term of minimum 1 year.
You will join Capital Markets organization in Markets Customer Service Delivery area, where we work responsibly, globally and customer-centric. Our team of professionals is located in Helsinki, Finland, but you will work closely with colleagues in other countries.
As a securities settlements Operations Officer you will help settling trades in Nordic equities across different markets. Team is located in Finland and Denmark and working hours varies between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
• Handling of the securities settlement tasks
• Instructing new trades, creating payments and preparing SWIFT messages
• Investigating and resolving exceptions and discrepancies, securities and cash reconciliation
• Daily communication with different stakeholders within the bank, external counterparties and custodian banks
• Proactive settlement risk management, continuous improvement of the service
Area of Expertise:
• Relevant education, such as BBA or similar
• Thoroughness, accuracy and conformity with daily operations routine
• Ability to process large volumes of tasks within tight deadlines and staying calm even when things get hectic
• Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and adapt to changes easily
• Comfortable in taking ownership of different tasks
• Flexibility and proactivity
• Work experience in financial transaction operations is preferred
• Excellent Finnish and English language skills (both in speaking and writing)
• An international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• Leaders who inspire you to succeed
• An excellent place to develop your competences, and grow your career to senior and expert levels
• A collaborative international culture
Find out more about Danske Bank as employer on our career site and Facebook. You can also get to know your future colleagues on Instagram.
Did we catch your interest?
Hope so, because we are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions about the role, please contact Laura Sotka, +358 50 426 7562 or Sanne Robdrup +45 24 97 05 52
Send application and CV no later than 07.06.2020.