Are you interested in the financial sector and wish to make a career in a bank with global network? Have you heard about post trade services and global equities? If so, we might have the role for you as securities settlements Operations Officer. We are looking for a team player, who is keen on efficiently handling many different tasks, deliver high quality on time, and continuously improve.
You will join Capital Markets organization in Markets Customer Service Delivery
area, where we work responsibly, globally and customer-centric. This team of five professionals is located in Helsinki, Finland, but you will work closely with colleagues in other countries.
As a securities settlements Operations Officer you will help settling trades in Nordic equities across different markets. Team is located in Finland and Denmark and working hours varie between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Area of Expertise:
- Handling of the securities settlement tasks
- Instructing new trades, creating payments and preparing SWIFT messages
- Investigating and resolving exceptions and discrepancies, securities and cash reconciliation
- Daily communication with different stakeholders within the bank, external counterparties and custodian banks
- Proactive settlement risk management, continuous improvement of the service
- Relevant education, such as BBA or similar
- Thoroughness, accuracy and conformity with daily operations routine
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks within tight deadlines
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and adapt to changes easily
- Comfortable in taking ownership of different tasks
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Work experience in financial transaction operations is preferred
- Excellent English language skills (both in speaking and writing) and fluency in one of the Nordic languages
Did we catch your interest?
- An international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to develop your competences, and grow your career to senior and expert levels
- A collaborative international culture
Hope so, because we are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions about the role, please contact Laura Sotka, +358 50 426 7562.
Send application and CV no later than 01.10.2019.