Danske Bank Plc
31 December 2017
The merger between Danske Bank Plc and its parent company Danske Bank A/S has today been registered by the Danish Business Authority. In the merger, Danske Bank A/S has automatically assumed all assets and liabilities of Danske Bank Plc and Danske Bank Plc has been dissolved. In conjunction with the merger, the current Danske Bank A/S, Helsinki Branch has changed its name to Danske Bank A/S, Finland Branch.
This means that as of 31 December 2017, our bank services in Finland are offered by Danske Bank A/S, Finland Branch.
Combining our activities is primarily a legal and internal change that does not as such have an effect on the way in which we serve our customers, nor will employees experience changes. The change in our legal structure will, however lead to some changes in our company information. We have also moved to new corporate premises, which means that the official company address has changed.
Company information from 31 December 2017:
• Name: Danske Bank A/S, Finland Branch
• Company registration number: 1078693-2 (Danske Bank Plc’s current reg.no will no longer be valid)
• Address: Televisiokatu 1, 00075 DANSKE BANK
• Phone (switchboard): 010 546 0000 (no change)
• Swift address/BIC code: DABAFIHH (after a transition period Danske Bank A/S, Helsinki Branch’s current BIC code DABAFIHX will no longer be valid)
• LEI (Legal enterprise identifier code): MAES062Z21O4RZ2U7M96 (Danske Bank Plc’s current LEI will no longer be valid)
There will be no changes to
• bank account numbers
• electronic services
• electronic bank id’s and passwords or the identification process
• telephone numbers
• customers’ contact persons
Danske Bank communicated first on 2 February 2017, that it was looking into the possibilities of merging its activities in Finland into a single Finnish branch. Through the merger, the Danske Bank Group achieves a uniform, simple organisational structure across the Nordic markets.
Our banking operations in Finland have a 130 year history and our goal is to be our customers’ most trusted financial partner also going forward. A more simple organisation will also support this by making it easier for us to develop our services to our customers’ benefit.
For more information about the merger, please see danskebank.fi/structure.
Contact: Anu Ilvonen, Head of MarCom in Danske Bank Finland, tel. +358 (0)50 376 0438